Saturday brings the biggest night of the year for Unlimited National Bangers and below are some bullet points to help everyone through the event:-
• Advanced tickets have closed however, tickets can be purchased at the turnstiles.
• Car Park opens at 11.30am. Please do NOT arrive before this time.
• Advanced ticket collection will be available from 12pm.
• Stadium opens at 2pm and ticket holders can use all available turnstiles. Please have your tickets ready to help your entrance.
• Spedeworth TV will be airing the entire event including the World Championship Grid Draw at 2.30pm.
• Drivers signing on will be in the following locations:- Qualifiers – Pit Lane Office. Last Chance – Main Pit Office. Drivers & Mechanics MUST go to the pit office when signing-on.
• Drivers - Scrutineers will come to drivers areas but cannot check your car until you have signed-on so do that straight away.
• Drivers briefing at 2.30pm on the infield. All drivers MUST attend and will be checked for attendance. If you are a world qualifier your grid draw will take place immediately after the briefing. Failure to attend will result in you forfeiting your grid draw and will have to start off the rear of the grid.
• At the end of the event please be patient when leaving the car park and pit area. Do NOT sound horns as this causes issues with the local residents.
• If you are unable to attend in person Spedeworth TV will be airing the event live on pay-per-view.
We look forward to seeing all drivers, spectators and staff at the 2023 Banger (1600cc) World Final!
Click Here For More Information