The 2022 Spedeweekend is right around the corner. A reminder if you are camping with us of the following rules:-
• All camping bookings MUST be done in advance. No bookings can be taken on the day. It is strictly advanced booking only.
• If arriving on Friday 1st July you MUST arrive before 10pm. There will be no phone calls/messages accepted. If you are unable to arrive before 10pm please do not come on Friday.
• All units will be required to carry a 6kg fire extinguisher.
• All units must park where instructed.
• Spectator caravan / motorhomes only. No spectator tents are permitted.
• No vehicles are permitted to remain on site overnight unless pre-booked and marked on arrival.
• Un-marked vehicles WILL be towed away by the contracted recovery company who will be patrolling the site.
• No camp fires or disposable barbecues are permitted.
• All rubbish must be bagged and placed in the bins provided or taken home with you.
• Toilet and waste water discharge MUST be emptied in stillages provided. Anybody found to leave waste on the heath will be fined £500 and banned from all stadiums until the fine is paid. Any type of waste left on the heath may cause the stadium to be shut down.
• No loud music. Music maybe played at a sensible level at your unit but must be turned off by 11.45pm.
• Security will be patrolling the site throughout the night. Any reports of incidents around your unit will result in action taken against you. Each unit is responsible for the people included with it and surrounding it.
Please ensure that you are able to adhere to the above rules. It is vitally important to the future of the stadium that everyone plays their part in the correct way.
Click Here For More Information