This weekend (7th / 8th March 2020) is the first group of events within the Spedeworth Group where all formulas except the National Bangers / Bangers are required to be using race receivers.
The generic channel for you to set your race receiver channel to is 952.
At the drivers briefing the Steward of the Meeting will complete a radio check with the drivers so please make sure you have it with you. Also, if you are unsure how to programme the race receiver you will be guided through the process at the briefing.
For those who would like have a go at setting the channel in advance please follow these instructions:-
• Turn on the race receiver.
• To set the channel press the blue button until the display blinks.
• Press the red button to advance 100 channels at a time.
• Once at channel 900, use the arrow keys to reach 952.
• Press the blue button to lock the channel. The display will stop blinking.