Following the latest government announcement we have taken the decision to suspend all events until further notice.
This decision means that the events scheduled to take place at Great Yarmouth Stadium on Sunday 27th December and Arlington Stadium, Eastbourne on Monday 28th December plus all events scheduled for January 2021 are cancelled.
Whilst we appreciate people will be disappointed, we believe that this decision is the correct one at this moment in time.
The planning of fixtures will continue to be reviewed and once any dates or venues can be announced this will be done via the websites.
Our head office will also be closing at 12pm tomorrow (Tuesday 22nd December) and will remain closed throughout January.
For race fans who have purchased tickets for the event at Arlington Stadium, Eastbourne you can either apply for a refund (details below) or we will carry your tickets over to the next scheduled event when it can be announced. If you purchased tickets for the event at Great Yarmouth Stadium please contact the stadium direct on 01493 720343.
Drivers, if you were booked-in to race at either of the Christmas events please call our head office before 12pm tomorrow to speak to our team regarding your booking.
Race fans to be issued with a refund you will need to follow the following procedure:-
• You will have received your e-ticket email which includes your e-ticket reference code already.
• Please select that email and choose to reply.
• Send your reply to us asking for a refund of your e-tickets and include your full name and address which was used when placing the order.
• We will cross reference your reply with the e-ticket reference number included in the email.
• A refund will then be issued and an automated email will be sent informing you of the refund success. The refund will be returned to your account within 3-5 working days.