Spedeworth Motorsports are the UKs biggest Short Oval racing promotion, racing at an impressive group of purpose built stadiums around England. Our current raceways can be found at Aldershot, Wimbledon and Eastbourne in the South, and Ipswich and Great Yarmouth in East Anglia. Spedeworth also promotes alongside its sister company Incarace at the super fast Hednesford Hills banked oval, Northampton International Raceway and Birmingham Wheels.
Many formulas race at our meetings, most featuring a mixture of both contact and non contact classes, including the spectacular National Hot Rods, 2.0 Hot Rods, Stock Rods, Rookie Rods, Junior Rods and Bone Builders Ninja Karts for the youngsters and the metal bending 2.0 Stock Cars, 1300 Stock Cars, Superstox, V8 Stock Cars, Historic Stock Cars, Street Stocks and a variety of Banger classes. The mighty Brisca F1 Stock Cars can also be seen at selected raceways and meetings throughout the season.
Spedeworth are proud to have been a leading name in Stock Car racing here in the UK for over 50 years and 2011 was our 50th Anniversary year. We have been responsible for many of the innovations in the sport that can be seen today. Our professionally run meetings are a great occasion to enjoy with all the family, so why not choose a venue close to you and come along and see for yourself just why it is that Stock Car Racing is Magic!
All images and content is copyright of Spedeworth Motorsports and may not be copied without express written permission from Spedeworth Motorsports.
- 26/ 4 - 6.00pm - Lochgelly 2.0 Hot Rods European Championship, National Hot Rods European Championship, 1300cc Stock Cars Click Here for More Information
- 27/ 4 - 1.00pm - Lochgelly 2.0 Hot Rods Open Scottish Championship, National Hot Rods Open Scottish Championship, 1300cc Stock Cars, Prostocks
- 27/ 4 - 1.00pm - Aldershot National Bangers Carl Fleming Memorial / Aldershot Open u1600cc (no Mondeos / Cougars) including Destruction Derby, Ladies Bangers Carl Fleming Memorial, Historic Stock Cars Southern Rumble (sponsored by Graphics by Dave), Junior Rods GT Cambridge Series Round 6. Click Here for More Information
- 3/ 5 - 6.45pm - Ipswich 2.0 Hot Rods Hoosier Racing Tire Series Round 7, Bangers Track Championship Round 5 / East Anglian Championship Qualifying, Lighting Rods Polleysport / Yokohama Tyres Series Round 5 Click Here for More Information
- 3/ 5 - 5.00pm - Birmingham Bone Builders Ninja Karts (4.40pm Heats), Grand Prix Midgets Dorrell Flooring Cup, Incarods, Stoxkarts, Junior Stoxkarts, Modstox, Slick Cars Click Here for More Information