Spedeworth Motorsports are the UKs biggest Short Oval racing promotion, racing at an impressive group of purpose built stadiums around England. Our current raceways can be found at Aldershot, Wimbledon and Eastbourne in the South, and Ipswich and Great Yarmouth in East Anglia. Spedeworth also promotes alongside its sister company Incarace at the super fast Hednesford Hills banked oval, Northampton International Raceway and Birmingham Wheels.
Many formulas race at our meetings, most featuring a mixture of both contact and non contact classes, including the spectacular National Hot Rods, 2.0 Hot Rods, Stock Rods, Rookie Rods, Junior Rods, Ninja Karts and the metal bending 2.0 Stock Cars, 1300 Stock Cars, Superstox, V8 Stock Cars, Historic Stock Cars, Street Stocks, Ninja Karts for the youngsters and a variety of Banger classes. The mighty Brisca F1 Stock Cars can also be seen at selected raceways and meetings throughout the season.
Spedeworth are proud to have been a leading name in Stock Car racing here in the UK for over 50 years and 2011 was our 50th Anniversary year. We have been responsible for many of the innovations in the sport that can be seen today. Our professionally run meetings are a great occasion to enjoy with all the family, so why not choose a venue close to you and come along and see for yourself just why it is that Stock Car Racing is Magic!
- 25/ 5 - 6.30pm Birmingham National Bangers Unlimited World Series Round 4, Classic Hot Rods, Reliant Robins (£50 Start Money) Click Here for Booking List
- 26/ 5 - 1.00pm Aldershot Stock Rods Polleysport / Yokohama Tyres Series Round 6, V8 Stock Cars R.A. Barnett Series Round 4, Bangers Track Championship Round 5 (sponsored by Think Ford Bracknell), Junior Rods GT Cambridge Series Round 6 Click Here for Booking List
- 26/ 5 - 1.30pm Northampton National Hot Rods 2013 World Qualifier 15, 1300cc Stock Cars Midland Championship / Print 4 U Series Round 8, Ministox, Lightning Rods, Legends Click Here for Booking List
- 26/ 5 - 5.30pm Yarmouth National Bangers u2000cc including Destruction Derby, 2.0 Hot Rods East Anglian Championship / Hoosier Racing Tire Series Round 7, Superstox Safari Land Rover Engineering Challenge Series Round 7, Street Stocks Click Here for Booking List
- 27/ 5 - 2.00pm Ipswich Bangers John Earrey Memorial 4-a-side Team Racing, Historic Stock Cars, Rookie Rods DB Mechanical Services Series Round 7 Click Here for Booking List