The 21st running of the Civil War takes place at Hednesford Hills Raceway on Sunday 12th January 2020 at 1pm.
Please find below details which will help everyone on arrival at the venue:-
• Please do not go to the raceway on Saturday or park overnight outside the venue.
• The approach road will open at 7.30am to competitors and spectators.
• Stadium gates will open at 8am.
• We are pleased to announce thanks to the help from Hednesford Town FC that they are supplying additional car parking at the football ground for our event. Parking is free at the football club and security will be on site throughout the day. Please park where asked to do so. The football ground is approximately 20-25 minute walk to the raceway along the main road and up the hill. The HTFC car park will open at 10am and will remain open until 1 hour after the end of the racing to give everyone ample time to return to their cars at the football ground.
• Spectator Parking:- Please park where instructed to do so both within the raceway and on the outside car parks. At the end of the event please be patient when queuing to leave the area and following the instructions of the staff.
• Spectator Entrance:- The main gate and turnstiles will be allocated to specific payment methods to aid with the flow of spectators into the stadium. Please check the signs to ensure you are in the correct line to avoid any problems. Spectators who have purchased e-tickets in advance, please make sure you use the designated e-ticket turnstiles unless you are aiming to park inside the raceway. In this instance please go through the main gate and our staff will process your tickets.
• Competitor Entrance:- All competitors MUST use the right-hand lane at the end of the approach road and enter the stadium via the top pit gate.
• Pit Parking:- This year the pit parking is going to be different to previous years. For 2020 all Unlimited cars will be parked in the trackside pits with each army using opposite sides. The rest of the North Army will be located in the top pit area. The rest of the South Army will be located in the far bottom pit area.
• Driver Signing-On:- This will take place in Race Control for all drivers.
• Driver Briefing:- All drivers please note the drivers briefing for ALL drivers will take place on the Figure of Eight at 12NOON! This briefing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive in good time to get parked in the pit area, signed-on and attend the briefing. All drivers will be required to sign to say they have attended and obtain a wristband to be permitted to race.
• First race starts at 1pm.
Good luck to all drivers and may the best team win!!